The Kalawa Housing Renewal Development is a joint venture between the County Government of Kitui and Tecnofin Kenya Limited. The joint venture is structured in a similar manner to the Pangani Project.
As envisaged, the project will consist of 591 residential units as well as a commercial and recreational centre, within a 5.4-acre site along Kalawa Road, in Kitui Town, with an expected completion period of 24 months.
The duplexes have all the ingredients for economic success; the infrastructure and the strategic location, while offering the best of both worlds, you can enjoy exceptional benefits when you’re a resident and premium returns should you choose to let it out.
Why Buy Now
- 6% discount on purchase price on full payment (one-off payment).
- 10% off on remaining balance when paid in full.
- Flexible payment plans
- Interest free monthly installments during the construction period.
- Mortgage financing partnerships in place with Middle East Bank (up to KES. 6M) and KCB (unsecured loan of KES. 6M). No interest charged during construction period.
- As an investment option; there’s stability in rental income from middle-income market/class.
- Prime location and infrastructure around Pangani, Muthaiga, Parklands.
- Referral reward of KES. 100,000.00 once the sale is closed.
- Construction period is estimated at 36 Months from the commencement date of June 2020.